10.03.2006

I know, I know.

I haven't been posting a lot lately. Not having a computer at home is really starting to annoy me. Hopefully I will be able to rectify that situation soon. I've put in notice at my grocery stocking job, and intend to find a job bartending sometime in the next two weeks or so. I printed up resumes and whatnot a couple of days ago. I'll be distributing them later this week.

Here's a new post in the qnotes_tech section about a new method of spacelaunch, and a post in qnotes_freedom about the current state of America.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fear not, your loyal fans will never leave you.
LOL

Good luck with job hunting. And here's to hoping that you get to work with an extremely hot female bartender.

4:45:00 AM  
Blogger Q. said...

I think my girlfriend might have something to say about that. lol

8:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahahah! That's awesome. I can totally picture some vulcan mind-melding going on here.
I'm Rick James, biyatch!

10:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home