12.22.2005

Qnotes revisited.

For about a year I published an e-mail newsletter which I eventually called Qnotes. It's circulation was limited almost exclusively to a very small core of friends with interests similar to my own. My releases were very sporadic, and I became increasingly frustrated with the format of the notes themselves. I think I'll like this format better. It includes a full RSS/Atom feed implementation, which makes me very happy, as I am a complete RSS junkie. I'll undoubtedly post more frequently, too, since I won't be writing an entire newsletter. So here it is, for all t
he world to see. My terminal paranoia is already on the rise.

For those of you who knew the original Qnotes, welcome to v2.0. For everyone else, I trust that these rants will prove enjoyable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home