12.21.2005

First post.

Testing, 1,2,3...

I'm about to start an online journal of events which will run for at least three or four months, maybe longer. I'm separating from the Air Force soon, and it's going to be an interesting few months. This log will detail my exit from the AF, my subsequent move to Portland, OR, and the events that follow. The log is intended to be a way for friends and family to keep track of my whereabouts and goings-on while I transition. I'm going to be very difficult to get a hold of for at least two of those months, so for most of you this will be the only way you'll have of keeping track of me.

A lot of people have been asking what my plans are for when I get out. I have a plan, but it's pretty loose. Things may not go as intended. I'm not quite ready to divulge this plan online, but details will eventually be forthcoming.

Stay tuned,

Q.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home