5.21.2006

Mad Sin.

Mad Sin, a highly stylized psychobilly band, put on a great show at Dante's in Portland Friday night. They've recently undergone a revision of their lineup, losing a guitarist, but adding a guitarist who was previously with the Nekromantix. The openers were pretty decent. Dead Man's Hand, a metalbilly band from Portland, was hit and miss. Blackout Radio was very cool, every bit as billy as they were psycho.

Mad Sin themselves played a few tracks that I didn't know, but a lot of what they played came from the two albums I've played to death: 'Survival of the Sickest', and 'Sweet and Innocent? Loud and Dirty'. The show was truly loud and dirty. Midway through the show the lead singer, Kofte Deville, threw a sweatrag into the audience which hit me square in the face. Blech. the Fish tells me I should sell it on eBay. It's a thought.

1 Comments:

Blogger Q. said...

heh.

12:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home